Time is running out to RSVP to attend the SEIU Local 517M Annual Meeting! The Annual Meeting will be held at the UAW Local 6000 Union Hall (3350 N Grand River Ave, Lansing) on Friday, July 21, 2017. A light continental breakfast will begin at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
To register, simply send an email with the subject line reading “Annual Meeting” to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact phone number by Monday, July 10th.
This year’s agenda includes:
- Military Flag Folding Ceremony. As a way to honor our veterans, we will be holding a flag folding ceremony. Members must RSVP to have their family flags re-folded for them and presented back to them by veterans. Let us know when you RSVP for the conference if you wish to participate in the flag folding ceremony.
- Strategic Planning – Together We Rise
- Member of the Year Acknowledgement
- What Are They Up To? (Legislative Update)
- Norma Gutierrez – SEIU International Union
- SEIU Member Only Benefits Presentation
- Many Other Activities and Speakers
Come Participate in YOUR Union!