The parties agree to the following as a complete and voluntary agreement resolving all economic provisions of the collective bargaining agreements covering employees in the Human Services Support, Scientific and Engineering, and Technical bargaining units represented by SEIU Local 517M, subject to member ratification.
All general contract provisions will continue to be in effect through 12/31/2021.
FY 2021 – 3% (2% base wage increase 10/1/2020; 1% base wage increase the first full pay period April, 2021)
FY 2022 – 3% (2% base wage increase 10/1/2021; 1% base wage increase the first full pay period April, 2022)
- No change in plan design coverages for State Health Plan or HMO which include no change in co-pays, deductibles, premium split percentages, co-insurance, or out-of-pocket maximums.
- Change in plan year to begin January 1st of each year beginning January 1, 2021 for coverages, deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums for all insurance coverage (health, dental, vision).
- Additional offering of a High-Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account option for employees beginning January 1, 2021 with a one-time short plan year offering from the first full pay period of October through December, 2020.
- Massage Therapy benefit if included in physical therapy treatment by SHP PPO chiropractors.
- Remove $3,500 cap per calendar year for chemical dependency outpatient.
- Addition to Mammography coverage to use annual standard film or digital mammography screening.
- HMO deductibles for the combined period of October 4, 2020 to December 31, 2021 will stay the same as would have been paid for 1 plan year.
- LASIK $1000 lifetime reimbursement effective 10/4/2020 for employee only.
- Polycarbonate Lenses for regular, computer, or safety glasses covered 100% after $7.50 co-pay at participating providers effective 10/4/2020
- State Dental plan maximum increased to $2,000 on the following schedule:
- October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 – $1,000 maximum
- January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 – $1,500 maximum
- January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022 – $2,000 maximum