The Technical Unit of SEIU Local 517M (UTEA) is holding an election for Unit Vice President for a 3- year term of office. If you are interested in running for this office, the Candidate Petition Form is available on the website and by clicking the link below. Candidate Petition Forms will be accepted between August 1, 2020 and Noon on September 4, 2020. The election calendar is shown below:
- August 1, 2020 – Notice of Election in August E-Former and website with Link to Candidate Petition Form.
- September 4, 2020 (at Noon) Deadline for Return of Candidate Petition Forms & Photos.
- September 14-25, 2020 Electronic Voting Available. Ballot links will be sent via email to members.
- September 21, 2020 Deadline for requesting a paper ballot.
- September 25, 2020 Electronic Voting ends at 5:00 p.m.
- October 1, 2020 Ballots Counted and Election Certified by Election/Tally Committee.
- November 1, 2020 Newly Elected Vice President takes office.
Election Related Links
SEIU Local 517M Board Policy #7 – Election Services Provided by SEIU Local 517M