All Michiganders age 16 and up are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
The safe, effective vaccine is our protection against the virus, will help us end the pandemic and get us back to the things we love.
We’re able to vaccinate more and more Michiganders as the vaccine supply coming into the state increases. We are expanding access to create equitable and efficient distribution of the vaccine, and we have a new goal. Let’s get 100,000 shots in Michigander’s arms every day. We can meet this goal if we encourage our friends and family to sign-up for an appointment.
All residents are encouraged to sign up for the vaccine:
- Check the website of your local health department or hospital to find out their process or for registration forms (map of local health departments);
- Check additional vaccination sites, such as local pharmacies like Meijer, RiteAid, Kroger, CVS, Walmart (Mid/Central and Northern MI) or Snyder Drugs (U.P. residents);
- To register for the West Michigan Vaccine Clinic at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids go to West Michigan Vaccine Clinic (spectrumhealth.org).
- To register for the Regional Community Vaccination Site at Ford Field in Detroit go to https://clinic.meijer.com/register/CL2021 or text EndCOVID to 75049.
- Residents who don’t have access to the internet or who need assistance navigating the vaccine scheduling process can call the COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 (press 1) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Please share this information with your friends and family and let’s work to get our state vaccinated!