|Starting November 1, 2017, and ending November 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m., the 2018 FSA Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to enroll in both Health Care and Dependent Care FSAs. FSAs are funded by pre-tax payroll deductions, letting you set aside money for eligible expenses such as office visit copays and day care, while helping you pay less in taxes!
|2018 FSA Resource Center
· www.mi.gov/FSA–Your #1 resource for all things FSA!
· 2018 FSA Plan Booklet–Dates, links, guidelines, and more.
· FSA FAQs–Answers to your most-asked FSA questions.
· Savings Calculator–Estimate your expenses and tax savings.
· FSA Store–All items are FSA-eligible; never forfeit funds again!
· HR Self-Service–Log in to review your 2017 FSA elections.
www.mi.gov/selfservNote: HR Self-Service is compatible with Internet Explorer 10.0 and 11.0 and
MI HR Service Center877-766-6447Monday–Friday
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Important: If you are using Internet Explorer 10.0 or 11.0, you may experience issues when compatibility view is not enabled. View the Browser Issues document for more information. Do not use your browser’s back or forward buttons during enrollment.
Note: Non-career and Special Personal Services (SPS) employees are not eligible for this benefit.